Monday, September 12, 2005

The weirdest celeb sighting yet

Ok, so we went to go visit my friends Sam and Amy, who have just gotten back from their honeymoon. Ready to explore their new neighborhood (in which Brooke also lives) and its many restaurants, we decide on a a little Italian place about two blocks away.

On the way down, and literally two doors away from Brooke's place, we see Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes hanging outside a Mexican restaurant smoking. Well, I was the only one who recognized them at first and didn't want to say anything, they deserve a moment of peace like the rest of us do. It was just kinda crazy. That is all.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Christina said...

hahaha! Well, I guess that's Cali for you. Who are the other famous people you have seen while living out there?

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Wayj said...

Well, I saw Kristin Davis picking up her luggage at LAX, except that she looks just like this girl I know from Lake Charles. So, I was staring at her from across the luggage thing trying to figure out if she was my friend Stephanie. Some people asked her for her autograph and I figured it out after that. I only mention this because I really try to leave actors alone for privacy/they don't need the ego boost reasons.

I've some others at conventions and whatnot, but not many just randomly. We live in a sleeply little town that is an escape from the wood. I think that Brooke and our friend Jillian, who live in LA proper, have seen a lot of celebs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home