Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New Phone

Well, my new phone is finally here and I have discovered some fascinating things. First, apparently my wallpaper didn't save directily to my SIM card. Second, my camera on the phone has apparently never worked like it was supposed to. Not having ever had one before, I thought the overly fuzzy pics were just how they looked. So, expect some experimentation with the new camera (I don't have a digital cam yet) and I'll take some L.A. pics (because there's some weird stuff going on around here).

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger Wayj said...

I make sure to save them all to the SIM, which I have noticed doesn't always happen automatically. I'll dabble with the camera this weekend, so expect a call when I figure out I don't know what I'm doing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home