Friday, June 17, 2005

Possible use for the blog?

Being an opinionated person who never swerves from an opportunity to talk off the top of my head (and/or out of my butt), I get a lot of questions of the "What do you think about..." variety. I'd love for people to email me some of these and I'll post the questions and we'll let the community has some things out. If you want to remain anonymous or whatnot, that's cool, but I think this could be a place to really talk about some "real" things, as the people who usually stop by here are pretty smart and articulate and never shy away from tackling whatever issue comes their way.

Let me know what you think. If you don't know (and I think there's a link on the page but I'm pretty web illiterate), my email address is jaywilly2@yahoo.com.

Drop me a line!

7 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger susan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger susan said...

Hey JWilly!
I just wanted to say hi, and to dumb everyone down a bit, I wondered what you thought about Napoleon Dynamite?

FYI: my blog is www.srlinnyc.blogspot.com

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Wayj said...

Well, first of all, I think Napolean Dynamite was too funny. I own it and we just watched it again last week.

I'm also linking to your blog. How's NY planning?

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Wayj said...

Yeah, I think you're right, T. I think we can all make a pact to be civil, and if not I'll rule this place with an iron fist ;)

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger daveysmack said...

How can you let someone post something so stupid as what t alan posted? I am sooo tired of idiots posting on blogs that i could sleep for the rest of eternity!

ps - i loved napoleon as well.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Wayj said...

Whew, I thought it would get nasty but see, we can have civilized discussions!

Rex Kwon Do is probably my favorite part of ND.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jake said...

Howdy,

Good to know dwide's still getting enough sleep to remain pleasant these days.(My man! Congrats). Hi to all. J, What do you think about the term "Above reproach" in regards to scripture pertaining to people being designated as an elder or overseer. I'll hang up and listen for your answer. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home