Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'M BACK

Ok, sorry for the absence to the three people who read this! I'll have to send out a big email again to get more people on board. Last quarter was a bit of a bear, but the summer months will be a little more laid back (even though I'm taking 16 units, including Theological German, woo hoo!).

So, the rest of the morning and afternoon, I'm going to go to work and figure out my schedule this summer. Hopefully some friends will come visit me in Lala land (hint hint) soon, and we'll have tales to tell.

4 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like it would run about 600 bucks to travel to LA from Jackson by plane.

It's doable, maybe by the end of summer, late September.

How much longer you planning on being there? and got room for 2 and a baby or are we gonna be needing a hotel.

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, Thomas here

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Wayj said...

We can make it work, come when you can. We'll tour around L.A. and Logan can take his first trip to Disneyland/world whichever.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm glad you're back! Not that I get to read this much, but it's good to know you are doing well, Jared!!! Love you tons! Jenny Cain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home